for 1 serving
- 2 carrots
- 2 tablespoons olive oil (whatever you have)
- 1 tablespoon fresh or dried parsley, chopped
- 1 teaspoon paprika or chilli flakes
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
GREEK YOGURT CHIVE DIP
- 250 g plain Greek yogurt
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons chives (choice of herb)
- Pinch salt / pepper
- Preheat oven to 425°F (220°C).
- Cut carrots into fries and combine in a large bowl with olive oil, parsley, paprika/chilli flakes salt, and pepper.
- Place on baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Bake for 20-25 minutes, flipping halfway.
- Prepare dip while fries are baking. Combine all dip ingredients in a small bowl and set aside in the refrigerator until ready to use.